- I work as a UI/UX designer where I design and produce a wide variety of digital projects that range from full conceptualization to general webpage updates on Toyota.ca and Lexus.ca.
- I converted the Toyota and Lexus style guides into a Sketch library which helped to streamline our internal workflow.
- I led the design for the Corolla Family, 2021 Sienna, and Cars for GoodTM projects on Toyota.ca, as well as the NX catalog redesign on Lexus.ca.
- I am currently leading the redesign of the ‘Find a Dealer’ flow on Toyota.ca.
Cars for Good
I designed the webpage for and assisted in the content development of a new charity program called Toyota Cars for Good™. Toyota Canada Inc (TCI) had never launched a program like this before so there were some challenges along the way. For example, the lack of a photoshoot meant I had to photoshop stock imagery together to create realistic-looking scenes. Communicating with the various stakeholders also proved difficult at times as there were so many different parties involved in this project (client, multiple charities, the marketing team, legal team, etc). Ultimately it was a great learning experience and a really fast-paced and exciting project to work on.
The initial program lunch was so successful that TCI had to put a limit on how many charities could apply. The total number of applicants exceeded their expectations by over 500%! As a result, TCI decided to continue the program for the foreseeable future.
Check out the page here: toyota.ca/cars-for-good
So proud to have led the design for the 2021 Sienna catalogue, and to be part of a great team that brought it to life on toyota.ca! Check out the Overview and Features pages here: Overview Page, Features Page
Check out some other pages I’ve worked on:
- Corolla Family Page – I was the lead designer for this brand new page
- Toyota Electrified Vehicles – Redesigned this page
- Toyota Certified Used Vehicles – Redesigned ‘Best Retained Value Awards’